[MEETING] WO-NoVA NEXT WEEK (July 19, 2011) - Last Meeting for our resident Dave

1 view

Andrew Kinnie

Jul 11, 2011, 2:09:28 PM7/11/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com, WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List
Greetings,

WO-NoVA is losing its Dave.  This is the last meeting for Dave Avendasora, for 2 years or something ridiculous like that.  So you are morally obligated to come to WO-NoVA next Tuesday!  (RSVP appreciated)

We'll be talking about some of the wildly cool things from WOWODC, and presumably doing other fascinating things.

Like the last couple months, we will be meeting at Mad Fox in Falls Church.  (but this time at 6:30)

Mad Fox
444 W Broad St
Falls Church, VA

In other news, we're accepting applications for a new Dave.

Andrew

Dawn Lockhart

Jul 11, 2011, 2:14:02 PM7/11/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
Darn, 6:30 PM EST is 6:30 AM Australia time, I'll be just waking up and getting ready to do another dive on the Great Barrier Reef. Sorry!

Andrew Kinnie

Jul 11, 2011, 2:16:10 PM7/11/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
I find it hard to believe you're feeling sorry about that.

David Avendasora

Jul 12, 2011, 8:54:32 AM7/12/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
There goes that offer of free lodging during an extended Malaysian dive trip... tisk, tisk. :-)

Dave

Dawn Lockhart

Jul 12, 2011, 5:07:17 PM7/12/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
LOL! I know I don't have to worry about that. As long as I come with a box of Snickers, I can have all the free lodging I want! ;)

David Avendasora

Jul 12, 2011, 7:53:55 PM7/12/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
Make that a box of bacon, and you've got yourself a deal!

Andrew Kinnie

Jul 12, 2011, 8:04:40 PM7/12/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
FWIW, all I was saying was that Dawn would rather be diving the Great Barrier Reef than going to WO-NoVA

Heck, honestly, so would I.

Dawn Lockhart

Jul 12, 2011, 10:41:40 PM7/12/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
LOL! Dave, I forgot you'll be pork-less. How many years do you have to suffer? I might have to start planning my next dive trip just to save you!

majo...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2011, 12:35:40 AM7/13/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Hope things are going well.

I plan to attend to help send Dave to the abyss or where ever he's going.

Matt