[MEETING] Reminder - WO-NoVA is TOMORROW NIGHT (4/26/2011)

1 view

Andrew Kinnie

Apr 25, 2011, 4:16:17 PM4/25/11
to WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List, webobje...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

WO-NoVA is scheduled for tomorrow night (4/26/2011) at 6:30 PM at K12's offices in Herndon, VA.

We will be discussing Git in light of the recent repository changes from SVN to Git.  All the cool people will be there.  And Dave.  And me.

As usual, RSVPs appreciated.

David Avendasora

Apr 26, 2011, 8:39:50 AM4/26/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Kinnie
Alright.

Last week when I, with so much afore thought, postponed WONoVA to this week, I made two assumptions (yes, yes, I know, but this has nothing to do with you):

1) Another week would be plenty of time to learn Git
2) That I did not, in fact, have a Doctor appointment that wouldn't be over until after 7:30 pm.

One of those turned out to be a fallacy. And it's not the one you think it is.

So the short story is: I can't make WONoVA this week. We could shoot for next week, but at this point we may just need to postpone until the regular May meeting.

Or you could all just meet without me and talk about Git behind my back.

Dave

This email sent to webob...@avendasora.com

Andrew Kinnie

Apr 26, 2011, 9:04:25 AM4/26/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
Well, I am not opposed to postponing it.  So, unless I hear from others by 11 AM saying they want to still do it, I'll send out a postponement email to both lists.

Andrew

Dawn Lockhart

Apr 26, 2011, 9:19:18 AM4/26/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
My fever came back last night so I won't be able to make it tonight.