[MEETING] TONIGHT 11/18/2010

Andrew R. Kinnie

Nov 18, 2010, 3:41:05 PM11/18/10
to WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List, webobje...@googlegroups.com
Last minute reminder,

As indicated last week, TONIGHT is this month's WO-NoVA meeting.  We will be demonstrating setting up a plain vanilla WO server using a brand new wiped Mac Mini.  We'll be following the Wiki instructions and intend and hope to determine what additional information may be needed to complete the process, and add that information to the Wiki if necessary.

And. . . we'll talk about whatever else comes to mind.

As always, food will be provided to those nice enough to provide RSVP.