[MEETING] February WO-NoVA NEXT TUESDAY (2/15/2011) at 6:30

Andrew Kinnie

Feb 9, 2011, 3:40:31 PM2/9/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com, webobje...@lists.apple.com
Greetings all,

WO-NoVA is moving back to Tuesday, (unless people suggest otherwise, ASAP), and as such, this month's meeting will be NEXT WEEK on (weirdly enough) Tuesday.

The topic will be differences between WebObjects and Cocoa, their different design patterns and related considerations.  Eventually, this may develop into a formal presentation at some sort of conference or another.  We may also discuss possible locations for future meetings, if we decide to change.

The location for this meeting is as usual,

K12, Inc.
2300 Corporate Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20171

Hope to see you all there.  Yes, all of you.  Every single one.

Andrew Kinnie