[MEETING] WO-NoVA cancelled, see you in May (5/17/2011)

Andrew Kinnie

Apr 26, 2011, 10:08:45 AM4/26/11
to WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List, webobje...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

Despite sending out the reminder just yesterday, it appears that I was horribly, horribly mistaken. We are NOT in fact having a WO-NoVA meeting tonight. In large part because there appear to be no people who actually work at K12 who would be there. Mostly, though, it's because we'd all be lost without Dave Avendasora who can't make it.

In any event, NEXT month's meeting is scheduled for the third Tuesday (May 17, 2011) at 6:30, so we hope to see you there.

Andrew Kinnie