[MEETING] WO-NoVA NEXT TUESDAY 11/15/2011

Andrew Kinnie

Nov 7, 2011, 2:48:52 PM11/7/11
to WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List, webobje...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

It's nearly that time again, November's WO-NoVA is scheduled for NEXT TUESDAY (11/15/2011) at 6:30 at Mad Fox in Falls Church.

"Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to write less & better code." - anon.

RSVPs are greatly appreciated.

Andrew Kinnie

Dawn Lockhart

Nov 7, 2011, 2:56:00 PM11/7/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I'll be diving in the Caymans that day and probably propped up against the bar by 6:30. ;) Have fun!

Travis Britt

Nov 7, 2011, 6:28:06 PM11/7/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
I will be there, and bringing a co-worker from the new venture in NY.

tb