New WO-NoVA

Andrew Kinnie

Jan 13, 2012, 1:24:57 PM1/13/12
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
Greetings All,

First Dave moved to Brunei, and now I moved to the Seattle area for a new job with MSNBC.com (for those of you who did not know that).

As such, the official Grand Pooh Bah and Chief Bottle Washer of WO-NoVA will henceforth be Travis Britt. He will be doing the meeting announcements and the possibly even hosting the meetings in Arlington. He may even be assigning similarly ridiculous titles to all the other attendees.

Anyway, it's been a great few years being the unofficial meeting announcer and member annoyer of WO-NoVA, and who knows, maybe I'll be back again some time. Good Luck all!

Andrew