[MEETING] WO-NoVA is NEXT TUESDAY (4/19/2011)

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Andrew Kinnie

no leída,
11 abr 2011, 16:31:3711/4/11
a WebObjects-Dev List,webobje...@googlegroups.com
Greetings All,

This month's WO-NoVA meeting is scheduled for Tuesday April 19, 2011 at 6:30 PM at K12's offices

The topic will be using GIT (in honor of the recent changes to the repository for WOLips and Wonder using GIT instead of SVN).  Dave Avendasora will be the front man for the meeting, as I, tragically, will be in Europe.  Maybe I'll call in!  Or not.

Anyway, I'm sure it will be fascinating, and informative enough that I'll be able to subsequently annoy Dave with any git related questions I might have.

As always, RSVPs are appreciated, and weirdly enough, K12 is still located at:

David Avendasora

no leída,
19 abr 2011, 13:16:1519/4/11
a webobje...@googlegroups.com,WebObjects-Dev List
Hi All,

I have had no time to even look at GIT and Wonder. Can we postpone a week? I still want to do this for WONoVA this month, but I am just unprepared.

Dave

Travis Britt

no leída,
19 abr 2011, 14:33:5219/4/11
a webobje...@googlegroups.com
NO! WE HAVE TO DO IT NOW!

Yeah that's cool. But seriously, this should clear it right up: http://tartley.com/?p=1267

tb

Dawn Lockhart

no leída,
19 abr 2011, 15:38:1719/4/11
a webobje...@googlegroups.com
Works for me, I couldn't come tonight anyway.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos