Andrew Kinnie

Oct 11, 2011, 5:05:00 PM10/11/11
to WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List, webobje...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

This Month's WO-NoVA is scheduled for NEXT Tuesday 10/18/2011.  As usual lately it will be at 6:30 at Mad Fox in Falls Church.  RSVP appreciated!

We'll be (Again) having a relatively informal meeting where we can discuss whatever development related stuff we decide to, and ask whatever questions you would like.  We could also discuss topics for future more formal meetings, if we collectively think that's a good idea too.

Hope to see you there!

David Avendasora

Oct 12, 2011, 12:28:41 AM10/12/11
to webobje...@googlegroups.com