[MEETING] WO-NoVA meeting TOMORROW (Thurs. 9/23/2010)

Andrew R. Kinnie

Sep 22, 2010, 11:40:16 AM9/22/10
to WebObjects-Dev List, webobje...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

A friendly reminder that this month's WO-NoVA meeting is scheduled for TOMORROW night (9/23/2010) at 6:30 PM, at K12's offices in Herndon, VA.

All the COOL WebObjects devs in the DC area will be there (so will Dave Avendasora . . . and I).

We will provide food, provided you provide us with an RSVP.  Yes YOU.

Andrew R. Kinnie

Sep 22, 2010, 2:17:13 PM9/22/10
to Chuck Hill, WebObjects-Dev List, webobje...@googlegroups.com
It's a formula we've perfected.  We've found that as long as there are enough cool people available to attend, the magnetic appeal cool people have towards each other provides a critical mass of coolness sufficient to overcome the Dave effect, and thus ensure that they will all appear at the meeting.

On Sep 22, 2010, at 1:33 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

On Sep 22, 2010, at 8:40 AM, Andrew R. Kinnie wrote:

Greetings all,

A friendly reminder that this month's WO-NoVA meeting is scheduled for TOMORROW night (9/23/2010) at 6:30 PM, at K12's offices in Herndon, VA.

All the COOL WebObjects devs in the DC area will be there (so will Dave Avendasora . . . and I).

Isn't it difficult to get the cool people to attend if Dave is there also?  He probably eats all the pizza too!

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.

Andrew R. Kinnie

Sep 22, 2010, 2:31:09 PM9/22/10
to David Avendasora, Chuck Hill, WebObjects-Dev List, webobje...@googlegroups.com
That's the fifth time this week.

On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:29 PM, David Avendasora wrote:

> On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:21 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:
>
>> I'd like to see that sometime. Sort of like a LDC (Large David Collider).
>
> Except that I'm the only Dave (so far) at WONoVA, so the collisions are mostly just me colliding with myself which does pose the risk of ripping the Object-Relational Continuum and bringing the universe to an e

Andrew R. Kinnie

Sep 22, 2010, 2:38:51 PM9/22/10
to Chuck Hill, David Avendasora, WebObjects-Dev List, webobje...@googlegroups.com
We were going to try a double-helix of coolness, but were worried about creating a vortex of Davitude.

On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:31 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

> I wonder... If you had a circle of coolness around Dave, would he levitate?

> On Sep 22, 2010, at 11:29 AM, David Avendasora wrote:
>

>> On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:21 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:
>>
>>> I'd like to see that sometime. Sort of like a LDC (Large David Collider).
>>
>> Except that I'm the only Dave (so far) at WONoVA, so the collisions are mostly just me colliding with myself which does pose the risk of ripping the Object-Relational Continuum and bringing the universe to an e

Travis Britt

Sep 22, 2010, 11:09:04 PM9/22/10
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:20 PM, David Avendasora wrote:
> But, I can't believe you are saying all those people aren't cool. Especially Travis. He's so fragile.

I would have replied earlier, but I was busy crying, and then I read this thread…

:)

Thomas Philip

Sep 23, 2010, 3:32:30 PM9/23/10
to webobje...@googlegroups.com
On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:20 PM, David Avendasora wrote:

> But, I can't believe you are saying all those people aren't cool. Especially Travis. He's so fragile.

"Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian!"

David Avendasora

Sep 23, 2010, 10:40:14 PM9/23/10
to webobje...@googlegroups.com, webobje...@googlegroups.com
That's exactly what I was thinking as I wrote it!

Sent from my iPad