D2W rules question

Theodore Petrosky

Mar 29, 2012, 10:24:27 AM3/29/12
to webobje...@lists.apple.com
simple rule right?

((pageConfiguration = 'CreateBrief' or pageConfiguration = 'EditBrief') and propertyKey = 'objective')

why can't I:

pageConfiguration = '*Brief' and propertyKey = 'objective')

or am I missing something in the syntax?

Ted

This email sent to webobjects-dev...@googlegroups.com

David LeBer

Mar 29, 2012, 10:34:11 AM3/29/12
to Theodore Petrosky, webobje...@lists.apple.com
'like', you are missing 'like'.

(pageConfiguration like '*Brief' and propertyKey = 'objective')

David LeBer
Codeferous Software

On 2012-03-29, at 10:24 AM, Theodore Petrosky wrote:

> simple rule right?
>
> ((pageConfiguration = 'CreateBrief' or pageConfiguration = 'EditBrief') and propertyKey = 'objective')
>
> why can't I:
>
> pageConfiguration = '*Brief' and propertyKey = 'objective')
>
> or am I missing something in the syntax?
>
> Ted

> https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/dleber_wodev%40codeferous.com
>
> This email sent to dleber...@codeferous.com

Theodore Petrosky