Logo proposal

Daniel Mejia

Mar 29, 2012, 12:53:27 PM3/29/12
to webobje...@lists.apple.com, Pascal Robert
Hi all,

Some time ago, Pascal requested some help to redesign the WO community site.  I would like to try to help with that job.  I'm sending a logo proposal to know what do you think about. After the logo was decided we can send some proposal for the site look and feel.

Saludos,

Daniel.

ISHIMOTO Ken

Mar 29, 2012, 1:08:51 PM3/29/12
to Daniel Mejia, Pascal Robert, webobje...@lists.apple.com
Hi,

It will be nice if every Sample App, and other Community WebSites will ave a logo

Made with "xxxx".

Ken

> <PastedGraphic-1.tiff>

> This email sent to k...@ksroom.com

This email sent to webobjects-dev...@googlegroups.com

Michael Kondratov

Mar 29, 2012, 1:13:09 PM3/29/12
to Daniel Mejia, Pascal Robert, webobje...@lists.apple.com
I like it!

Michael Kondratov
Aspire Auctions, Inc.
tel: 216-231-5515
skype: mkondratov

> <PastedGraphic-1.tiff>

> https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/michael%40aspireauctions.com
>
> This email sent to mic...@aspireauctions.com

Ramsey Gurley

Mar 29, 2012, 2:18:17 PM3/29/12
to Daniel Mejia, WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List

> <PastedGraphic-1.tiff>

I like it too. It's missing something though. Needs more pirates! ;-)

Screen shot 2012-03-29 at 11.13.28 AM.png

James Cicenia

Mar 29, 2012, 2:56:06 PM3/29/12
to WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List
Cowbells! We need more Cowbells!

> <Screen shot 2012-03-29 at 11.13.28 AM.png> _______________________________________________

> https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/james%40jimijon.com
>
> This email sent to ja...@jimijon.com

Ramsey Gurley

Mar 29, 2012, 4:58:41 PM3/29/12
to James Cicenia, WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List
favicon from my default project template ;-)

favicon.ico

Chuck Hill

Mar 29, 2012, 5:01:14 PM3/29/12
to Ramsey Gurley, James Cicenia, WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List

--
Chuck Hill Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.
http://www.global-village.net/gvc/practical_webobjects

1876.jpg

Paul Yu

Mar 29, 2012, 5:15:32 PM3/29/12
to Chuck Hill, James Cicenia, WebObjects-Dev Mailing List List
+1

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 29, 2012, at 5:01 PM, Chuck Hill <ch...@global-village.net> wrote:

> <1876.jpg>

> https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/pyu%40mac.com
>
> This email sent to p...@mac.com

Alexis Tual

Mar 29, 2012, 5:52:49 PM3/29/12
to Daniel Mejia, Pascal Robert, webobje...@lists.apple.com
Hi,

is this Capitain LeChuck leading the dead pirates :] ?

(Sorry I've been playing too much http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-secret-monkey-island-special/id324741347?mt=8)

Alex

2012/3/30 Daniel Mejia <mej...@evol-tech.com>

PastedGraphic-1.tiff

Michael Gargano

Mar 29, 2012, 10:34:13 PM3/29/12
to Alexis Tual, Pascal Robert, Daniel Mejia, webobje...@lists.apple.com
it's so close to death already, do we really need to push it?  :)

Sent from my iPhone

This email sent to alexi...@gmail.com