Does Webmock work on RSpec 3? If so, how

Hunter Stevens

Mar 16, 2015, 1:45:15 PM3/16/15
to webmoc...@googlegroups.com
I would like to use Webmock again, but we have upgraded to RSpec 3.1

The README says that only RSpec 1.x and 2.x are supported.

What would I need to configure to get this to work?

Bartosz Blimke

Mar 16, 2015, 1:57:35 PM3/16/15
to webmoc...@googlegroups.com
HI Hunter,

I should have probably upgraded the readme :) I don't see a reason for it not to work with RSpec 3.

--

---

Hunter Stevens

Mar 16, 2015, 3:31:20 PM3/16/15
to webmoc...@googlegroups.com
Thank you... My spec or related MVC files may not be up to date fully with Rails 4, causing something to break during the tests.

Also, could you please update the README's badges? They say that the build is failing and that the dependencies are out of date.