add remove callback to callback_registry

閲覧: 14 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

mohamed m

未読、
2019/03/05 15:01:412019/03/05
To: webmock-users
Hello guys,

This is just a suggestion of something that I needed to do with webmock.
As I can see here https://github.com/bblimke/webmock/blob/master/lib/webmock/callback_registry.rb, there is an add_callback to add a new callback and reset method to delete everything. Why is there no remove_callback method to remove a specific callback. WDYT ?

Regards,
Mohamed M

Bartosz Blimke

未読、
2019/03/05 15:07:362019/03/05
To: webmoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohamed,

I guess there was no need for it in the past. CallbackRegistry is not really part of WebMock API.
It might change in the future, though it's unlikely as it hasn't changed for a long time.

Bartosz

--

---
全員に返信