Pls., Help its Urgent

Adam

Nov 28, 2007, 6:22:08 AM11/28/07

Actually am new to weblogic, I successfully installed weblogic 9.2 on
the server and learnt that I need to create a domain which I did but
on starting the application after deployment it displays this ERROR:
javax.servlet.servletException:failed to Initialize core. Please can
any body help me out with this.

gustcol

Jan 5, 2008, 7:45:10 PM1/5/08

Maybe you created a domain with wrong parameters.. try to create
another domain.. verify if the ip address, tcp port and multicast ip
are ok..