License signature validation error

Neeta

Mar 5, 2002, 3:54:20 AM3/5/02

We have successfully installed Web logic server on Win 2000 Advance Server(D:\bea)
with one application up and running. Now when we have installed second application
which also shares the same weblogic server(same path), and start application server,
it gives the subject error.
How can two application share the same Weblogic server??

Please suggest.
Thanks in Advance

Christian Buchegger

Mar 7, 2002, 3:53:06 AM3/7/02

check carefully the startWeblLogic.cmd in config\yourseconddomain an look for all
occurences of absolute path.
Especially the definition of "-Dbea.home=" should point to the BEA home, where your
license file resides.

Regards,
Christian Buchegger
Developer Relations Engineer
BEA Support

Peet Denny

May 2, 2002, 8:33:49 AM5/2/02

I got this same error on several student machines while teaching weblogic admin. It
turns out that this problem can be caused by using a JVM which is too old.
Weblogic 6.1 should be run on JDK1.3.1. If you have jdk1.2.2 installed on your system,
the node manager will find it from the registry (nodemanager.dll does this), and
run the JVM from 1.2.2
uninstall jdk1.2.2 using the uninstaller to remove the registry entries.
Peet

Toh Beng Wooi

May 8, 2002, 10:35:35 PM5/8/02
I have read through your messages and did the necessary checking but still get the error :

Unable to start WebLogic Server !!
WebLogic: license signature validation error!

My 1st domain is able to start. This problem arises when I start my 2nd domain.

cshiv...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2012, 9:34:13 AM12/8/12
How did you fix this issue ?.