Munged URL After New Domain

DRS.U...@sengsational.com

Feb 2, 2007, 2:57:19 PM2/2/07
After installing a new domain, when I go to http://172.16.0.92, it
tries to go to "http://%20172.16.0.09292/...". So yes, it's putting a
%20 in front, and it's repeating the last two characters (if I use the
name, it ends with ".comom" instead of ".com"). I've deleted the
domain and installed it again (twice!) and it's still doing this.
Anybody know where I can look?

--Dale--

DRS.U...@sengsational.com

Feb 5, 2007, 8:09:31 AM2/5/07
On Feb 2, 2:57 pm, "DRS.Use...@sengsational.com"
<DRS.Use...@sengsational.com> wrote:
> After installing a new domain, when I go tohttp://172.16.0.92, it

> tries to go to "http://%20172.16.0.09292/...". So yes, it's putting a
> %20 in front, and it's repeating the last two characters...

New news. And this is a shocker to me... I've been browsing using
the corporate proxy server without issue (Google, etc), but when I try
www.bea.com, it goes to:

http://%20www.bea.comom/framework.jsp?CNT=homepage_main.jsp&FP=/content

Is that not whacked?

--Dale--

DRS.U...@sengsational.com

Feb 5, 2007, 8:35:08 AM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 8:09 am, "DRS.Use...@sengsational.com"
> > After installing a new domain, when I go tohttp://172.16.0.92, it
> > tries to go to "http://%20172.16.0.09292/...". So yes, it's putting a
> > %20 in front, and it's repeating the last two characters...
> New news. And this is a shocker to me... I've been browsing using
> the corporate proxy server without issue (Google, etc), but when I trywww.bea.com, it goes to:
> http://%20www.bea.comom/framework.jsp?CNT=homepage_main.jsp&FP=/content
So our proxy server is hosed, but only when it comes to talking with
Weblogic. The corporate proxy server is AnalogX. I'm not sure how to
get the http proxy version, but here's the ftp version (I think it
might all be the same thing): "FTP AnalogX Proxy 4.14 (Release)
ready".

--Dale--