Where to obtain Weblogic domain templates for Weblogic server 9.2

1 view

kbg.sys...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2006, 2:40:43 AM11/8/06
Hi!

Im trying to create a weblogic domain with support for communication
with IBM Websphere MQSeries messageques. In
http://edocs.bea.com/wladapters/mq/docs71/pdf/user.pdf I can see that i
need to create a domain which support application integration. When i
currently try to create a domain i can only select a template called
wls (I have installed Weblogic server 9.2 evaluation). My question is
how/where i obtain the needed templates (eg. wli.jar).

Regards,
Kristian Bang, Systematic Software Engineering

kbg.sys...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2006, 3:52:58 AM11/8/06
Also I would like to know if the BEA MQSERIES 7.1 and 8.1 adaptors
works with Weblogic server 9.2.

/Kristian

kbg.sys...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2006, 5:17:29 AM11/8/06
Should I instead use WebLogic Messaging Bridge?