Weblogic 9.1 service installation

dvino...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2006, 5:22:24 PM11/16/06
I installed weblogic 9.1 as service. I was able to start it. After that
when i type http://localhost:5550 i am getting page not found.
I chose the custom install option.
Please let me know the proper steps for installing weblogic as service.
Thanks

Pa1

Nov 21, 2006, 11:32:05 PM11/21/06

dvino...@gmail.com Vraasenu:

Hi,

I m not clear why you are giving url as http://localhost:5550 ?

As per WebLogic default configuration port will be 7001 and you need to
look for console as context, that will let you show the Weblogic login
then services, resource available for configure/already configured.

If you have choosen custom installation then you might be created
adminserver first then managed servers (optional) then it you might
asked in the wizard about cluster, machine, JDBC, JMS, Proxy
configurations. If you create only admin server then rest of the things
you skipped even though the domain will be created for you and run as
Window service if you have choose in the last step in the Weblogic
Configuration Wizard.

YOu just run thru the same way in the wizard in the last step of wizard
select the radio button run as window service it will automatically
writes some script in the Windows Services to call when your Windows Os
is up and running.

For more information you can check with fhe following URL:
http://e-docs.bea.com/common/docs91/install/prepare.html#1129268

Awaiting for your reply with issue is resolved...message Happy
Installing WebLogic