Cannot start Managed Server on WLS6.0

Teo Kian Hui

Mar 20, 2001, 6:27:13 AM3/20/01

I can't start my managed server even though I have added it to my server
list.

Starting WebLogic Server ....
Connecting to http://192.168.77.203:7001...

The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised:
weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException: managed1 not
found
weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException: managed1 not
found
at
weblogic.management.Admin.getBootstrapLocalServer(Admin.java:924)
at weblogic.management.Admin.initialize(Admin.java:285)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:317)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:169)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
Reason: Fatal initialization exception

I just did a startManagedWeblogic.cmd managed1
http://192.168.77.203:7001

Any ideas?

Cheers,
kh

kianhui.vcf

Robert Patrick

Mar 20, 2001, 7:52:04 AM3/20/01
Can you post the relevant section of the config.xml file that shows the
registration of the "managed1" server?

Teo Kian Hui

Mar 21, 2001, 10:00:01 PM3/21/01

I managed to solve the problem.

Thanks,
kh

kianhui.vcf

TF

Mar 22, 2001, 9:45:10 AM3/22/01
And how! I have the same problem! Thanx!