WLS to WLS EJB calls & security...

burd...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2006, 10:41:27 AM11/9/06
I have a standalone java client that I use to establish a connection to
an EJB hosted on a Weblogic 8.1 domain. This client uses the
Environment object to set up and create an InitialContext which is then
used to perform a lookup. This is all pretty standard stuff...and it
all works...in the context of a standalone client.

I am now in the process of converting this client into a web service
that is hosted on a seperate Weblogic 8.1 domain. The problem is,
since the two objects (my web service and the EJB I'm connecting to)
are both hosted on Weblogic domains, these domains are requiring that a
trusted relationship be established between them. This is not an
option.

Is there a way to disable this implicit need to have a trusted
relationship between these two servers?