Error Authenticating certain users with Active Directory

dogber...@yahoo.com

Sep 24, 2007, 12:41:58 PM9/24/07
I have configured WLS to authenticate users to my application via
active directory. The authentication works fine in most cases.
However, there are a handful of users for which the authentication
fails. I can see them in AD but the authentication fails due to a
LoginException thrown by the com.bea.p13n.security.Authetication.login
method. I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem.
Thanks.