weblogic.xml port from 6.1 to 8.1 error

frank.ren...@nordea.com

Sep 27, 2006, 6:10:34 AM9/27/06
Hi

I have an application with declarative security which is to be ported
from wls 6.1 to wls 8.1.

When I try to deploy, I get the following warning regardning the
weblogic.xml-file:

<BEA-101248>
<[/bea_81/user_projects/domains/ACME/./applications/.wlnotdelete/wl_comp30619.war]:
Deployment descriptor "weblogic.xml" is malformed. Check against the
DTD: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type
"weblogic-web-app" must match
"(description?,weblogic-version?,security-role-assignment*,run-as-role-assignment*,reference-descriptor?,session-descriptor?,jsp-descriptor?,auth-filter?,container-descriptor?,charset-params?,virtual-directory-mapping*,url-match-map?,preprocessor*,preprocessor-mapping*,security-permission?,context-root?,wl-dispatch-policy?,servlet-descriptor*,init-as*,destroy-as*)".
(line 210, column 20).>

I have the following structure in my weblogic.xml which runs fine on
wls 6.1:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE weblogic-web-app PUBLIC "-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD Web
Application 8.1//EN" "http://www.bea.com/servers/wls810/dtd/weblogic
810-web-jar.dtd">

<weblogic-web-app>
<description>ACME weblogic xml file.</description>
<weblogic-version>weblogic 8.1</weblogic-version>

<container-descriptor> <check-auth-on-forward/>
<redirect-with-absolute-url>false</redirect-with-absolute-url>
</container-descriptor>

<security-role-assignment>
<role-name>Bol</role-name>
<principal-name>ACME</principal-name>
<principal-name>ACMEAdmin</principal-name>
</security-role-assignment>
<security-role-assignment>
<role-name>Bol2</role-name>
<principal-name>ACMEintKonvertering</principal-name>
</security-role-assignment>
<session-descriptor>
<session-param>
<param-name>CookiesEnabled</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</session-param>
<session-param>
<param-name>CookieSecure</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</session-param>
<session-param>
<param-name>InvalidationIntervalSecs</param-name>
<param-value>600</param-value>
</session-param>
<session-param>
<param-name>PersistentStoreType</param-name>
<param-value>memory</param-value>
</session-param>
<session-param>
<param-name>TimeoutSecs</param-name>
<param-value>2800</param-value>
</session-param>
<session-param>
<param-name>URLRewritingEnabled</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</session-param>
</session-descriptor>
</weblogic-web-app>

Do anyone see any errors or misspells in the weblogic.xml? It works
fine in 6.1 but

I would be grateful fo any help

Br

sti...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2006, 11:55:41 AM9/30/06

frank.ren...@nordea.com skrev:
> </weblogic-web-app>

Dear Sir,

Quickly checking the DTD expected sequence of xml tags, I would expect
"container-descriptor" to belong at the end - and not before
"security-role-assignment"...

DTD: (description?,weblogic-version?,security-role-assignment*, ...

Hope my comment may be of help. Best of luck!

/www.seniorconsultant.co.uk