Passing a dynamic proxy as a parameter

1 view

Nico

Feb 22, 2005, 1:33:40 PM2/22/05
Hello all,

I'm calling a session bean form a java client, passing some parameters
to a weblogic (8.1sp2) server.
Now I want to use java dynamic proxies around those parameters
(java.lang.reflect.Proxy.newProxyInstance).
I made this proxy Serializable.

When I call the session bean, I get the following exception.
java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested
exception is:
java.io.InvalidClassException: $Proxy17; InstantiationException at
weblogic.rjvm.BasicOutboundRequest.sendReceive(BasicOutboundRequest.java:108)

The proxy class is in the server's classpath.

Is it possible to achieve this at all?