Re: Comm. between Websphere Portal Server and EJB on WLS8.1

Andy Piper

Dec 15, 2004, 4:46:19 PM12/15/04
Amitava Banerjea <noad...@noaddress.given> writes:

> We are trying to get a portlet running on Websphere Portal Server
> 5.1 to make an RMI/IIOP call on an EJB on WebLogic Server
> 8.1. Currently it is failing to even establish a connection and get
> the initial context. Any ideas on configuring the two servers so
> this communication can take place?

There are some known issues in both WAS 5.1 and WLS 8.1, you should
try getting the latest service packs for these products before
attempting this.

You may also be falling foul of security issues, its worth trying to
turn off security to start with.

andy

Amitava Banerjea

Dec 15, 2004, 4:12:29 PM12/15/04