Weblogic & jaas & login

Jim

Jun 8, 2005, 10:18:45 AM6/8/05
If doing a login from a standalone application to weblogic from a
thick client with weblogic.jar it works fine.
But with thin client (wlclient.jar) or doesnt work at all (.login)
doesnt raise an error

If I add (authOnLogin) then it raise an error
---
weblogic.security.auth.login.UsernamePasswordLoginModule required
authOnLogin=true debug=true
---
The error is 'javax.naming.NamingException: Unhandled exception in
lookup [Root exception is org.omg.CORBA.NO_PERMISSION: vmcid: 0x0,
minor code: 0 completed: No]

Its very sad and I prefer jboss if weblogic.jar have to be sent to all
users. Its so damn BIG!!! PLEASE FIX THIS, Very bad add for your
product