host2ior strings the same for normal and SSL ?

ronalddmw

Aug 3, 2005, 10:19:23 AM8/3/05

I am using Weblogic 8.1 SP4 on Windows XP. The application I am
building uses RMI-IIOP over SSL.
The online docs say:

http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/secmanage/ssl.html#1168622

---quote:
Use the host2ior utility to print the WebLogic Server IOR to the
console. The host2ior utility prints two versions of the interoperable
object reference (IOR), one for SSL connections and one for non-SSL
connections. The header of the IOR specifies whether or not the IOR can
be used for SSL connections.

Use the SSL IOR when obtaining the initial reference to the CosNaming
service that accesses the WebLogic Server JNDI tree.
---end quote

However, when I compare the two versions of the IOR they are identical
!!??
Is this normal or is something wrong ?

Regards,
Ronald Wouters