MDB's not connecting to all members of a Distributed Destination

Vijay Anandh

Jun 23, 2008, 4:51:49 PM6/23/08
We have a Distributed destination with 2 members Q1 and Q2, in
clusters across two servers. When we deploy the MDB configured to
listen on the Distributed destination, the MDBs should attach
themselves to all members of the destination across servers.
Thus the expected behaviour is 4 MDB's listening to 2 members of each
cluster. But when we deploy, the MDB attaches to just one of the
distributed members. after repeated deployments it is found that the
MDB is not attaching to all members but to only one of memebers on two
clusters.

Has anyone faced this problem before? If you would like to know more
about the problem, let me know what other information you need from
our side.

Thanks
Vijay.