2 phase commit

man wai

Jul 10, 2002, 11:58:04 PM7/10/02
Hi all,

I have encountered a 2 phase commit problem
I have configured 2 connection pool using
oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource
and have 2 TxDataSource pointing to them respectively.

However I got the following error when the first connection is about to create/update record,

Any suggestion or advice are welcome.
Many Thanks
java.sql.SQLException: XA error: XAER_PROTO : Routine was invoked in an inproper
context start() failed on resource 'weblogic.jdbc.jta.DataSource' null
at weblogic.jdbc.jta.DataSource.enlist(DataSource.java:1113)
at weblogic.jdbc.jta.DataSource.refreshXAConnAndEnlist(DataSource.java:1
079)
at weblogic.jdbc.jta.Connection.getXAConn(Connection.java:148)
at weblogic.jdbc.jta.Connection.prepareStatement(Connection.java:236)