[BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read.

mines...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2008, 1:11:45 AM3/13/08
I am working on - BEA Weblogic version 9.22 & Oracle 10g. I have
created a data source(Connection Pool) with below configuration:
Initial Capacity: 1
Maximum Capacity: 15
Test Connections on Reserve: Selected
Test Frequency: 1
Database Driver: Oracle's Driver (Thin) Version 9.0.1, 9.2.0, 10

When I am trying to invoke any of the store procedure using JDBC's
callabale statement, I get an exception:

[BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read.

I am not able to figure out what is the root cause. When i see my
code, everything seems to be fine. Also the procedures seems to be OK.
It will be great if any one can let me know the solution.

Thanks.

joe.we...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2008, 10:46:18 AM3/13/08
On Mar 12, 10:11 pm, "mineshde...@gmail.com" <mineshde...@gmail.com>
wrote:

what are the types of the output parameters of the procedures?
The error seems to indicate an error at the DBMS that killed
the connection. Can you check the dbms error log?
Joe Weinstein at BEA Systems