Position opened on Weblogic Adminstrator

priya

Mar 20, 2008, 6:50:59 AM3/20/08

This is Priya from a staffing and consulting firm, we have an urgent
requirement for Weblogic Adminstrator Position with our MNC Client in
Hyderabad location.

Weblogic Adminstrator

Responsibilites
* Experience of Java /J2EE framework
* Experience on Weblogic Adminstrator with Expertise in
Configuration,Tuning and Deploying Applications.
* Experience in configuring WebLogic Servers in a Cluster
solution for High Availability, Load balancing and fail over support.
* Strong Knowledge of Web Security tools
* Should be highly proficient in Solaris or variants of UNIX
environments
* Environment and application deployment skills a must,
especially an understanding of WLST (weblogic scripting tools)
Job Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : B Tech, BE, MCA, MSC IT or Computer
sciences.
Job Location : Hyderabad

In case interested kindly send us an updated CV to
pri...@sunfidelity.com along with the following details

1. Current Salary.
2. Expected Salary.
3. Joining Time frame.
4. Total Work Experience.
5. Relevant Experience
6. Current Employer.
7. Current Location.
8. Right now you are working as Permanent / Contract employee?
9.willing to relocate to ?