[weblocks][homepage down]

Daniel Kochmański

Sep 16, 2015, 6:23:27 AM9/16/15
to webl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've noticed some time ago, that weblocks-framework.info is down (nginx
claims 404).

Here is snapshot from May:
https://web.archive.org/web/20131013030706/http://weblocks-framework.info/

I've also updated info on trac wiki:
https://trac.common-lisp.net/cl-weblocks
but there are still dangling links. Also someone with access to project
page on common-lisp.net/project/cl-weblocks could update links there.

(Of course best solution would be brinding main website to the working
shape).

Since the last commit on github is from May, I'm curious if this project
is still maintained? I'm Weblocks beginner, but I really like how things
work there. If there are small maintenance task I can hold please let me
know, it would be a shame if this project goes abandoned.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland
;; aka jackdaniel

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi