Widgets & Flow

ola...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2015, 12:57:23 AM3/2/15
to webl...@googlegroups.com
I'm having a really hard time with flows, and hoping someone can help me. I've read a bunch of old mailing list posts, and I'm just not getting it. Code is here: http://pastebin.com/9H4zN7g3 -- on pageload, the difficulty choice appears. After you select a difficulty, the initial list of options from make-main-page is offered, and after you click one of those the whole page goes blank. (I'm guessing the page going blank is because the choice-list in make-main-page is trying to answer without being in a continuation... but I have no backup for that guess.)

Any suggestions or obvious things I'm doing wrong?