WebIOPi- MTTR MTBF and MTTF

valdir silva

May 29, 2023, 8:55:09 AM5/29/23
to WebIOPi
Good morning, I'm doing a master's degree and my study is about the availability of software-based IoT gateways.

Looking at the documentation I didn't find the MTTR and MTBF of the WebIOPi application.

Could someone tell me where I can find this information?

Thank you very much in advance.

valdir silva

Jun 3, 2023, 2:26:01 PM6/3/23
to web...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,
thank you very much for your willingness to respond. I will try to find this information with other gateways.

Valdir Silva

Analista em Tecnologia da Informação / Redes  e Suporte IFPE

Professor da Escola Técnica Professor José Luiz de Mendonça (ETE-Gravatá)

Graduado: Licenciatura em Computação (UFRPE)

Pós-Graduado em Segurança de Redes de Computadores (Estácio)

valdi...@gmail.com

linuxg...@gmail.com