need help

Eric Sinclair

Feb 14, 2019, 2:02:57 PM2/14/19
to WebIOPi
Okay I have webGPIO installed and I can access it on the web via the ip address and port it's on, the issue I'm having is I have a domain name I want to use for this, right now the domain name is forwarding to the ip but on some devices I cannot access it because I think there is no ssl or web cert for it or something along those lines, but I basically want to be able to type in my domain name and it resolve as my domain name instead of going to the ip, I'm new to this project and raspberry all together so any help would be helpful, The project I built was a 8 outlet control by 8 channel relay board and my raspberry pi 3 b+.  Like I said everything works fine i am able to control gpios over the internet now but can't access website via fire hd tablet silk or even sideloaded chrome just wont give me access on that specific device for some reason, it's able to go to any other website