Html script not working when push button

Marc Moenen

Jan 10, 2021, 2:08:26 PM1/10/21
to WebIOPi
My webiopi is working good. Only the html file i wanna use not react when i push the on or off button. Im new in webiopi and search the error for couple weeks but have no clue.

How can i post my code for a review?

jse.ne...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2021, 8:57:36 AM1/11/21
to WebIOPi
You have to tell webIOPi which HTML to serve. Did you edit /etc/webiopi/config and then restarted using sudo service webiopi restart?

hal8000b

Jan 19, 2021, 5:15:00 AM1/19/21
to WebIOPi

Pos t your  index.html and script.py file   if still not working.
What version of Raspberry Pi are you using?

Marc Moenen

Jan 23, 2021, 9:29:43 AM1/23/21
to WebIOPi
I already found a script what is working,  i use a raspberry pi 3.

Some told me before best way is i use relay 1 for light on button and relay 2 for light off button.

index.html
script.py