version 1.50

sni

Jul 29, 2010, 11:36:52 AM7/29/10
to WebInject
Hi,

i just released the version 1.50 as cpan module: http://search.cpan.org/dist/Webinject/
It is split into two modules, the Webinject core and the Gui. Both are
seperate Perl Modules now.

I removed all global variables and cleaned up the code. Next step
would be checking if this
is already enough so it would work with the nagios epn mode.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Sven

corey goldberg

Jul 29, 2010, 12:32:53 PM7/29/10
to WebInject

> i just released the version 1.50 as cpan module

yikes, I wasn't aware you were doing a release so soon. Is it totally
compatible with 1.4.x ?

I saw you emailed me, I will reply privately to follow up.

-Corey

sni

Jul 30, 2010, 3:47:59 AM7/30/10
to WebInject
On Jul 29, 6:32 pm, corey goldberg <cgoldb...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> i just released the version 1.50 as cpan module
>

> yikes, I wasn't aware you were doing a release so soon. Is it totally
> compatible with 1.4.x ?

Yes, the config files are 100% compatible. I just added some new
config options and
added new command line options.

Sven

Feb 4, 2014, 10:43:45 AM2/4/14
to webi...@googlegroups.com

Could you prepare instruction, how to merge this Webinject-1.86 version from http://search.cpan.org/dist/Webinject/ with Windows executable  webinject-1.41.win32.zip from http://www.webinject.org/download.html ?

I like this tool:)