"application/soap+xml" test failing due to regex error?

nigelpr

Sep 19, 2010, 8:16:11 PM9/19/10
to WebInject
I am trying to exercise the following SOAP test case, but it fails
with the message:
ERROR: Bad Form Encoding Type, I only accept "application/x-www-form-
urlencoded", "multipart/form-data", "text/xml", "application/soap+xml"

It seems the webinject code has not escaped the metacharacter "+" as
this code snippet:
or ($case->{posttype} =~ m~application/soap+xml~mx)

<testcases repeat="1">

<case
id="1"
description1="Send a SOAP request"
description2="verify string 'bogus string' does not exist in
response"
method="post"
url="http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/soap/services/
ExternalInspectionManagementPort"
posttype="application/soap+xml"
postbody="file=>LQtest.xml"
logrequest="yes"
logresponse="yes"
/>

bash-3.00$ perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.8 built for sun4-solaris

Copyright 1987-2006, Larry Wall

Sven Nierlein

Sep 20, 2010, 3:25:35 AM9/20/10
to webi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thanks for reporting this. Its fixed in the latest git version.

Thanks,
Sven

Feb 4, 2014, 7:11:34 AM2/4/14
to webi...@googlegroups.com

Was it fixed? I use Version 1.41 and it still not works.