WebInject SSL issues

Ambar Choudhury

Nov 26, 2013, 1:15:17 AM11/26/13
to webi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm using WebInject 1.86 and all my non-Https (SSL) test cases work well and all the non-SSL tests fail giving a 500 error. For example, a simple test case like the one below

<case
     id                 = "1"
     description1       = "description"
     description2       = "description2"
     method             = "get"
     url                = "https://www.openssl.org/"
     verifyresponsecode = "200"
     verifypositive     = "Welcome to the OpenSSL Project"
    logrequest="yes"
    logresponse="yes"
   />

<case

Gives the error message:

Test: caldoj-heimdall-testcases.xml - 1
Desc: description
Desc: description2
HTTP::Request=HASH(0x7fe6a24d8bc0)
Verify Response Code: "200"
Failed HTTP Response Code Verification (received 500, expecting 200)
Verify: 'Welcome to the OpenSSL Project'
Failed Positive Verification
TEST CASE FAILED : case #1: case #2: Test case number 1 failed
Response Time = 0 sec

Like I said, this happens for all the SSL using test cases. Any idea on how to solve/debug this issue? I'm a fairly new user to WebInject.

Thanks!

Ambar Choudhury

Dec 2, 2013, 6:42:57 PM12/2/13
to webi...@googlegroups.com
export PERL_LWP_SSL_VERIFY_HOSTNAME=0

on the commandline before running my test cases seemed to work.