https://github.com/sni/Webinject/pull/4

vincent palluel

Sep 13, 2013, 10:47:51 AM9/13/13
to webi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sven,

You may be surprised to see warnings in a CRITICAL output.
WebInject CRITICAL - case1: verifyresponsecode(received 302, expecting 200) BBBB: warned (10.007)

When case1 becomes OK output is:
WebInject WARNING - BBBB: warned (10.007)

I think any thing going (wrong) is good to see in the output but you may have a different view and this is well-founded

BBBB: warned (10.007) is not CRITICAL.

It can easily be removed :)

vincent palluel

Sep 13, 2013, 12:13:17 PM9/13/13
to webi...@googlegroups.com
I have corrected this point but i still think that a warning message is important (sometimes more important than a critical one...)
It's too basic to occult it just because there is a big critical one :)

vincent palluel

Sep 13, 2013, 1:30:28 PM9/13/13
to webi...@googlegroups.com
I will categorize my commits so it will be easier for you to view things and pull some if you wish.

Sven Nierlein

Sep 14, 2013, 1:15:55 PM9/14/13
to webi...@googlegroups.com
On 9/13/13 19:30, vincent palluel wrote:
> I will categorize my commits so it will be easier for you to view things and pull some if you wish.

Yes please, makeing pull requests smaller and each feature / patch one pull request makes things a lot easier.

vincent palluel

Sep 24, 2013, 11:24:14 AM9/24/13
to webi...@googlegroups.com
I am coding my own stuff from scratch as there many upstreams i dislike