Generic webhooks for git

Christ Schlacta

Apr 26, 2016, 10:53:28 PM4/26/16
to Webhooks
I'm fascinated by webhooks.  I was looking to implement something similar yet proprietary for personal use on managing a few sites..  but this looks ideally suited.  Where can I find a generic implementation of webhooks for git?  I don't want to have to write my own git webhook generator if one already exists..  but it seems that all google can find is github's API, and that's kinda sad.

misha...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2018, 12:26:22 PM10/27/18
to Webhooks
unfortunately, no. :(
you should write your own/implement github's

середа, 27 квітня 2016 р. 05:53:28 UTC+3 користувач Christopher Schlacta написав: