Re: Webhooks

Jeff Lindsay

Feb 24, 2015, 1:07:31 PM2/24/15
to Artur Jakólski, Christopher Lobay, webh...@googlegroups.com
Yeah it was created non-commercially by myself and Christopher Lobay and we're retroactively licensing it under Creative Commons Attribution license. Hope that helps!

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 7:25 AM, Artur Jakólski <amery...@iai.ninja> wrote:
Hi Jeff,

sorry for using the „Hire me” button to contact you, but I couldn’t find any other contact form/address.

I have a question that you may know answer to - is the webhooks icon/logo that you used in your presentation and on your site a registered trademark?
I would like to use it in my commercial tool, because it seems to be used not only by you, but also many other developers, however I would feel much safer if I knew anything about the copyrights.

I assumed that there is a chance that you checked it before you put it on your site and used it in your presentation. If yes - please let me know if you have any knowledge on this topic.

Kind regards

--
Artur Jaskólski