KML Status

Sean

Jul 27, 2011, 3:11:22 PM7/27/11
to WebGL Earth Developer Group
Hello,

I'm looking into using the WebGL Earth in a new project and was
curious on the status of adding KML overlay support (polygons, 3d
buildings, etc.)? I've seen it mentioned a few times and wasn't sure
if any work has been done regarding KML support and if so, if there is
a demo/development site I can use to get started?

Thanks,
-Sean

Leo Salom

Jul 28, 2011, 6:43:33 AM7/28/11
to webgl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Right now we are fixing an issue with the animation and looking for
basic support for vectorial.
About the vectorial support we still did not have nothing working. We
are looking for work choices, using OpenLayers to raster and have all
the support to simbology or using OpenGL from scratch.

Best regards

--
Leonardo Salom Muñoz
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial  http://www.ai2.upv.es

hpsadia

Jan 20, 2015, 12:59:48 PM1/20/15
to webgl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
How about KML files? Is it now possible to load it in the offline version? Or there are some other solutions?

Thanks
hplia