urgent: issues with the upload speed

已查看 29 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Zero Due Dsgn

未读,
2017年7月18日 16:34:532017/7/18
收件人 WebGL Earth Developer Group
Hi there,

we are having a lot of issues on a website we were developing using WebGL Earth for the homepage and ExpressionEngine as core for the content management.

You can check the website here: www.event-able.org/new

We don't understand much, but the developer we worked with built the website using different calls to the database, each for each filter we needed to show/hide the markers on the globe.

The site appears to be very slow when uploading all the data at start. He ensured us that the issues were to be sorted by swapping to a more powerful server.

We tried to migrate the site on Microsoft Azure and test on different Virtual Machines with more allocated resources: http://zerodue.azurewebsites.net

The site looks still very slow.

Is there anyone that can help us with that?

we are desperate as this is causing a lot of issues with our clients and we'd need to deliver the job asap.

----

Minor issue: we also need to add the titles of the cities on mouseover on the markers.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子