Job Spam: Immediate need for WebGL Developer [Materials + Rendering]

Adam Paikowsky

Nov 30, 2020, 4:29:41 PM11/30/20
to WebGL Dev List
Helllo! Hope everyone is off to a great weekend, we have a few upcoming projects and are looking for some freelance webGL work.

We are looking for a webGL/FE creative developer to augment our team in delivering a project for a large consumer electronics brand with a heavy design focus based in California. The majority of the project has been built and is mainly a React site with some Three and GSAP. We are looking to add additional models, views and textures to the existing scenes.  There will be a major focus on texturing and lighting of the model products as the client has very high standards. The team structure is set up with project management, designers, a 3D resource as well as an additional React dev. We're looking to kick off as soon as next week and the project would run through January 11th, but is partially flexible. There is an included break for the holidays from Dec 23-Jan 1

Feel free to reach me by email adam[AT]paikowsky.com or respond to the post :)