Sudden Issues with WebGL Camera Functionality

Sami Boukarfa

Apr 8, 2024, 10:58:42 PMApr 8
to WebGL Dev List
I'm encountering a critical issue with the camera functionality in my WebGL AR project built with Unity.  Recently, the camera feed has become almost entirely black, making it difficult to see the camera feed.

Here are some key details about the problem:

- Project Setup:
Unity Version: 2022.3.19f1
Observed Behavior:
The issue occurs in both VS code (live server) and the already deployed projects.
The camera feed appears almost black, with very little image visible.

- Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
I checked browser permissions.
I checked the Browser & it's up to date.
I have  changed the device.

- Additional Context:
The issue started recently (yesterday)

Note: This problem is affecting previously deployed projects that were functioning normally, it look like it's a browser webGL update.

I'm hoping to get some help from the community in diagnosing the cause of this issue and finding a solution. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
434206476_867843055111725_5153457326957474525_n.jpg

Kelsey Gilbert

Apr 9, 2024, 12:14:48 AMApr 9
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com
Which browsers?