WebGL+WebGPU In-Person Meetup at GDC: March 20, 2024

Lisie Aartsen

Feb 7, 2024, 7:21:40 PMFeb 7
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com, ken...@khronosgroup.org, je...@khronosgroup.org, Kenneth Russell, eve...@khronosgroup.org
Hi Everyone!

Our previously scheduled webinar for February 13th has been canceled and replaced with an In-Person WebGL+ WebGPU Meetup in San Francisco!  The Khronos Group will be hosting this event the week of GDC. We are currently setting up registration and finalizing the venue, so mark your calendars for this exciting event!

Do you have a WebGL or WebGPU-based product, library, technique, or demonstration you would like to share with the community during the week of GDC? Please reach out to Ken Russell (k...@google.com) or eve...@khronosgroup.org with a brief description of your talk if you'd like to participate.

Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2024
Time: 6:30-9:30 PM
Registration: Coming soon!

Additional details will be sent out next week when registration is live.  Hope to see you there!

Kind regards,
Lisie Aartsen
The Khronos Group

Ken Russell

Mar 6, 2024, 8:45:51 PMMar 6
to Lisie Aartsen, webgl-d...@googlegroups.com, ken...@khronosgroup.org, je...@khronosgroup.org, eve...@khronosgroup.org
Hi WebGL community members,

If any of you have a demo or product you would like to show at the meetup, please email Khronos' events team!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks!

-Ken

--
I support flexible work schedules, and I’m sending this email now because it is within the hours I’m working today.  Please do not feel obliged to reply straight away - I understand that you will reply during the hours you work, which may not match mine. (credit: jparent@)