How to make something like this?

Wei Yang Tan

Jan 10, 2022, 12:24:08 PM1/10/22
to WebGL Dev List
Hi guys,
I am new here.
I would like to know how to do something like this?

I can't find any source or documentation guiding me on this.

I want to make my custom POI marker Indication

https://geo-devrel-io2021-oobe.web.app/#webgl-overlay-view

Michael J. Iriarte

Jan 10, 2022, 1:22:39 PM1/10/22
to webgl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm not aware of documentation on the topic but if you do view-source on the page you will see a lot of comments at the end of the doc that may be enough to get you started.
Also You can always use the Sources tab of your dev tools to explore the source code since it was not obfuscated.
See screenshots.
Cheers!
Mika

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.17.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.20.19 AM.png

Ken Russell

Jan 12, 2022, 9:43:12 PM1/12/22
to WebGL Dev List
Have you found this documentation for the Google Maps WebGL API Beta?

-Ken

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 9:24 AM Wei Yang Tan <wei...@studiomultiply.com> wrote:

Wei Yang Tan

Jan 13, 2022, 9:16:16 PM1/13/22
to WebGL Dev List
Thanks you very much. Yes I found this helpful. I din't know they expose the source from dev tools.
The documentation currently is very immature. I guess because it's still in beta mode.