WebGL+WebGPU Meetup May 12 - register today!

Ken Russell

May 10, 2021, 6:29:59 PM5/10/21
to WebGL Dev List
Dear WebGL community,

Register today for the WebGL+WebGPU Meetup!

• Wednesday, May 12 from 9- 10:30 am PDT

Please join us for a virtual WebGL™ and WebGPU Meetup! The Khronos Group will be hosting a variety of exciting speakers showcasing their latest technology. The meetup will conclude with a lively Q&A discussion.  Register today!

Speakers:
• Host: Damon Hernandez, IDEAbuilder
• Ken Russell: Khronos Group, Google (WebGL update)
• Kai Ninomiya, Google (Intro to WebGPU)
• Markus Schütz, TU Wien (Potree + WebGPU)
• Ian Keough, Hypar (Hypar demo)

Register Here: https://khronosgroup.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_mfn1jn0pQS-ugGFu5znaEA

Please contact eve...@khronos.org for more information, or to be considered for a future meetup presentation.

Thank you!

-Ken

--
I support flexible work schedules, and I’m sending this email now because it is within the hours I’m working today.  Please do not feel obliged to reply straight away - I understand that you will reply during the hours you work, which may not match mine. (credit: jparent@)