Presentations at WebGL/WebGPU Meetups

Ken Russell

Oct 2, 2023, 7:28:16 PM10/2/23
to WebGL Dev List
Dear WebGL community,

Do you have a WebGL or WebGPU-based product, library, technique, or demonstration you would like to share with the community? Please reach out to me (kbr at google dot com) or eve...@khronosgroup.org if you’d like to participate in an upcoming WebGL+WebGPU Virtual Meetup.

Thanks!

-Ken

--
I support flexible work schedules, and I’m sending this email now because it is within the hours I’m working today.  Please do not feel obliged to reply straight away - I understand that you will reply during the hours you work, which may not match mine. (credit: jparent@)